Hull City supporters have until 11.59pm on Wednesday (25th July 2018) evening to obtain a FREE Match Card ahead of the forthcoming 2018/19 Championship campaign.
Non-Members can acquire a FREE Match Card by following the steps below:
– Click through to our new ticketing website here
– Click on ‘Register’ in the top right-hand corner of the page and enter your details
– Once completed, you will have access to our new ticketing website
– After registering, you will receive a FREE Match Card through the post. From now on, when you buy home match tickets online, they will automatically load onto your card ready to scan at the turnstiles
– Please note that one Match Card is needed per supporter, therefore we advise all non-Members to register for a card
Following the launch of our new ticketing website last month we would like to assure supporters that, whilst the new Match Card system is now the quickest and easiest way for non-Members to purchase tickets in advance of home games, the options to print an E-ticket at home or pay on the day at the ground remain in place in the same way as last season.
Please note there will be a charge for all Match Cards from Thursday 26th July 2018.