TIGERS WEAR THE PANDA IN SUPPORT OF WWF MATCHDAY
As we celebrate the partnership between the Club and WWF, the first team squad will wear the WWF logo on the front of their shirts in Saturday’s clash against Sunderland at the KCOM Stadium.
The shirts will then be auctioned off to raise funds towards the target of doubling wild tiger numbers by 2022.
Be sure to keep checking the Club website for details on how you can get your hands on one of these exclusive limited edition shirts.
Fans are also able to wear the WWF panda on their shirts from Saturday onwards as the logo is available as an option on all shirts for just £3, with all profits donated to WWF.
Saturday is also a landmark occasion for the partnership between the Club and WWF with the fixture dedicated as the WWF Matchday.
It’s going to be a special day with plenty of activities planned for all the family to enjoy from 1pm onwards – here’s your guide to what’s on this Saturday.
All home fans who attend the game will be entered into a draw to win a host of exciting prizes, including:
- iPad Air courtesy of KCOM
- Free pies for every home game this season for one fan in each stand courtesy of Pukka Pies
- A signed home shirt and a signed away shirt courtesy of Umbro
- A pair of hospitality passes for the 1904 Lounge
Fans can also enjoy our Snapchat filter and Instagram frame at the KCOM Stadium on Saturday. Take your photo with the filter and/or frame, post it on social media using #WWFMatchday and tag the Club for your chance to win one of four £25 gift cards for Tiger Leisure.
Some of the entertainment and activities on offer in and around the stadium from 1pm include:
- WWF Tiger Experience with unique Virtual Reality content
- Live music on the Viking FM Stage from X-Factor star Samantha Atkinson and the Underground Owls
- Pin the name on the panda mascot naming competition, the winner will get to walk out with the mascot at the Nottingham Forest game (age restrictions apply)
- Football games including a giant Foot Pool table and an inflatable ‘Panna Cage’
- GAME FIFA Station
- Face painting and balloon making
Tickets for Saturday’s game are on sale now – click here to buy online and print at home.